Peacock Ornament PDF PATTERN
A peacock’s tail is the ultimate in ornamentation! Create your own pretty peacock ornament embellished with layers of felt and a few basic embroidery stitches. Forget the Partridge in the Pear Tree, this Peacock knows how to deck the halls!
My printable PDF instructions include step-by-step diagrams, pattern templates, stitch glossary and all the assembly directions you'll need to make this ornament. Finished peacock measures about 2 ¾”H x 4 ¼”W x 2”D, not including hanger.
What you’ll need:
- 5” x 5” Blue felt
- 3” x 3” Turquoise felt
- 6” x 6” Lime Green felt
- 2” x 2” Dark Green felt
- 1” x1” Yellow felt
- Embroidery floss in: Green, Turquoise, Fuchsia, Black
- Craft glue, such as Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- Small handful of fiberfill
- Embroidery needle
- Baker’s twine or other cord
- Disappearing ink marker
- Small embroidery scissors
- Freezer paper (optional but advised)
This item is a downloadable PDF pattern for an ornament you make yourself.
All images and patterns copyright 2018, Betz White Productions, LLC. All rights reserved.