Love Wins Embroidery PDF pattern
The Love Wins embroidery design brings together a unique 3-dimensional felt appliqué technique with classic embroidery stitches.
Approximately 7" x 7", fits inside a 8" hoop
The 8 page printable PDF instructions includes color photographs, detailed diagrams, stitch glossary and assembly directions you'll need to stitch this vibrant design.
Materials you'll need to make this project:
• Wooden embroidery hoop, 8” in diameter
• 12” x 12” piece of Ivory felt, wool or quilting cotton for background
• 6” x 6” pieces of wool or wool blend felt: Red, Peach, Coral and Mint
• Embroidery floss in Red, Coral, Mint, Dark Green
• Freezer paper
• Sewing Thread (optional)
• 10” x 10” piece of wool blend felt for backing the hoop (optional)
• White craft glue (optional)
This item is a downloadable PDF pattern for an embroidery you make yourself.
No hard copy will be mailed to you. Purchase of this pattern does not constitute transfer of copyright or license for commercial usage. For personal use only, do not sell items made using any portion or derivation of these designs.
All images and patterns copyright 2021, Betz White Productions, LLC. All rights reserved.