Angel Ornament PDF PATTERN
What’s more classic than decorating a Christmas tree with an angel ornament? This delicate little angel is made with silky embroidery floss fashioned into a tassel. Simple embroidery stitches add detail to her felt robe and wings. A single button represents the perfect halo on top. Create a whole choir of angels for your tree or to top gifts.My multi- page printable PDF instructions include step-by-step diagrams, pattern templates, stitch glossary and all the assembly directions you'll need to make this ornament. Finished angel measures about 3”H x 3”W x 1”D, not including hanger.
What you'll need to make this ornament:
- 3” x 5” White felt
- 3" x 4" Blue felt
- Embroidery floss in: White (3 hanks), Blue and Silver Grey.
- Craft glue, such as Aleene’s Tacky Glue
- 12” of silver ribbon, ¼” wide
- 1 white button, ¾” wide
- Embroidery needle
- Baker’s twine or other cord
- Disappearing ink marker
- Small embroidery scissors
- Freezer paper (optional but advised)
All images and patterns copyright 2018, Betz White Productions, LLC. All rights reserved.