A Visit from St. Nicholas - A La Carte Supplies
Have you signed up for my online class, Storybook Stitching: A Visit from St. Nicholas? If so, you may purchase some of the other materials required to make the project here.
PLEASE NOTE: Supplies are very limited of the following items. This is not a complete list of every component needed to create the project. Materials are listed in the class instructions.
Choose each of the following items, a la carte, from the drop-down menu.
- (1) 1" Felt ball and 6" x 9" felt sheet: your choice of skin tone: (light, medium or dark)
- Specialty Felt: 1 each 6" x 9" White Glitter and Black Glitter and 9" x 12" White Fur felt
- Floss: 4 skeins of DMC floss, 2 sparkling spools of Sue Spargo Dazzle floss
- Sparkly Doodads: beads, sequins, baker’s twine, pipe cleaner, jingle bell, gold hanger loop
- Adhesives: 2oz.Tacky glue, glue stick
- Peltex firm stabilizer, 9" x 20"
- Set of Wool Blend Felt Sheets: (9) 9"x12" sheets, (2) 12" x 18" sheets
(Are you enrolled in the class and looking for the included printed book panel? You can find that HERE)