Cozy Rosette Espadrille Add-on Kit and Pattern
Sew and embellish your own Cozy Rosette wool shoes! I've got a limited supply of add-on kits from my partnership with A Happy Stitch, the espadrille experts!
What you get:
- PDF pattern instructions for creating the embroidery
- 1 Fat Quarter(18" x 22") peacock blue woven wool fabric
- 1 Fat Quarter (18" x 22") floral quilting cotton lining from my Dutch Treat collection
- 4 skeins of DMC tapestry wool
- 1 6" wood embroidery hoop
- 1 Tapestry needle
- 1 Iron-on Transfer pen
What you need:
- The Espadrilles "I Got It" Kit from A Happy Stitch
- Coordinating thread
- Iron and press cloth
- a printer (for the PDF)
Note: The kit will be shipped to you, the step-by-step embroidery instructions will be emailed. This kit DOES NOT contain the shoe making instructions or the espadrille soles. Those are included in the "I Got It" Kit noted above.