Boho Patchwork Wall Hanging PDF PATTERN
The Boho Patchwork Wall Hanging is a banner shaped mini-quilt for your wall! It has the look of a woven piece of wall art but it is made with simple patchwork. It’s actually easier than conventional patchwork because the piecing of fabrics is done with the aid of fusible interfacing instead of seaming! Wool felt and yarn accents add texture and dimension to this beautiful boho decoration for your home.
18 ½” W x 22” L, not including tassels
My 6-page printable PDF instructions include step-by-step diagrams, pattern templates, stitch glossary and all the assembly directions you'll need to make the Boho Patchwork Wall Hanging.
What You’ll Need:
- 30-40 scraps of quilting cotton or other light weight woven fabrics, equaling about a 1/2 yard of fabric.
- 2/3 yard of quilting cotton or other light weight woven fabric for the backing.
- 2/3 yard of fusible woven cotton interfacing, such as Pellon SF101.
- 2/3 yard of batting
- ½ yard of wool blend felt in an accent color
- 1 skein of bulky yarn, preferably wool, for tassel fringe
- 1 ball of fingering or worsted weight yarn in an accent color for hand stitches
- Thread to match the felt color
- Wood dowel rod, ¾ - 1" diameter, 21” long
SEWING PATTERN ONLY. Finished products and materials are not included.
This item is a downloadable PDF pattern for a wall hanging you make yourself.
No hard copy will be mailed to you. Purchase of this pattern does not constitute transfer of copyright or license for commercial usage. For personal use only, do not sell items made using any portion or derivation of this design.
All images and patterns copyright 2019, Betz White Productions, LLC. All rights reserved.